Sunday, October 28, 2007

We hope this does not undermine our credibility...

Wooooow.

FEMA staged a fake press conference.

Really!

Apparently, they called a press conference 15 minutes before it was going to happen, so no reporters were able to show (shocker!) and then they had FEMA employees ask questions to FEMA's deputy administrator who just said what a lovely job they were doing in CA, of course without saying "by the way, these aren't reporters".

Here's my favorite part:
I hope readers understand we're working very hard to establish
credibility and integrity, and I would hope this does not undermine it.

Excuse me but, HAHAHAHA. Yea, don't worry, I'm sure this will not undermine your credibility, don't worry. I'm sure no one will mind that you totally lied to them (again).

I mean, Bush decieves the public every day but he does it in front of real reporters.