Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Men CARE


According to USC Men Care (Men Creating Attitudes for Rape-free Environments), according to confidential surveys given to 700+ undergrads, 79% of men
at USC say they stop sexual activity when asked.

That means 21% don't.

That's slightly more than 1 in 5.

Edit: ok so I read more :

Statement : I stop sexual activity when asked, even if I am sexually aroused.
Strongly agree : 57.6%
Agree : 21.5%
Somewhat agree : 7.4%
Neutral : 6.6%
Somewhat disagree : 2.5%
Disagree : 1.3%
Strongly Disagree : 3.1%

1 comment:

StarGirl said...

How can you somewhat agree with the statement "I stop sexual activity when I am asked even if I am aroused." I am sure these guys might blame their penis for not stopping like it isn't part of their body...honestly these statistics are just sad.