Thursday, February 07, 2008

Of course, its just frivolous

Kelli Arena of CNN today reported that the CIA director finally publically admitted that waterboarding was used, but is not being used right now. She then reported that they did not say it will never be used again, "and of course that got everyone in a tizzy."

Because caring about whether or not the United States of America uses torture is just a little frivolous manner that some silly people get all worked up about.

She also talks like she's talking to third graders. Let me remind you that she's on CNN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.