Friday, August 17, 2007

Mitt Romney is an idiot

I'm not sure if the fact that Romney is doing well in the polls right now makes me say "Geez what's wrong with people?" or "Yay, the Republicans who lost the right to govern by being far too compliant with Bush for far too long are surely going to lose if Romney wins the nomination!"




According to Slate's Human Nature column:

"Mitt Romney is demanding lifetime federal GPS tracking of anyone who has used the Internet to commit a sex offense against a minor."

Specifically for people who used the
internet ... that cyber, not physical network of computers to commit sex crimes should have to wear lifetime Global Positioning Satellite tracking devices.

Its like he's just playing Political MadLibs... "Ok... I need a crime everyone disagrees with, I need a reference to the menace of modern technology, and then I need a reference to the glories of technology... Ok, I got it..."

No comments: